No instructions or discount codes needed? Go directly to the class list and registration. Please note: new courses are being added frequently, so please check back often!
Not sure which class to take? Just view this handy chart to help guide your way! Progression of Classes Chart
There are two ways you may register:
- You may register and pay online. Please pay at the time you register. If you want to register online, visit the discount code page to see if you qualify for a discount. If you qualify for a discount you must use your promo code at the time you register. If you wish to purchase one of the package options (described on the discount code page), go to the registration page and click on the package link on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You may print an application for enrollment and mail it in with a check. Click here to get the application.
Tips for understanding the class schedule system:
- Before you can register on-line, you must first create a profile. If you attended SMDTC classes in the past couple of years, you should be in the registration system. If not, you should choose the “request one now” link. If it says you already have a password, then choose “Reset it now”. If you still have trouble contact enrollment2∂smdtc.org for help.
- If you qualify for a discount, you must enter the code at the time of registration. Remember that in order to get the one-time Rescue Discount, you need to bring adoption papers from the rescue group, Humane Society, or Animal Control.
- We must receive payment by one week before class starts. If you have not paid at the time of registration, an invoice will be sent with a due date for payment.
- If you cannot come to the class for which you registered, we can transfer you to another class.
- We discourage paying for the class the first session. If you feel you need to do this, please contact enrollment2∂smdtc.org.
Special Information on Specific Classes
Novice, RingReady/Open/Utility, and Open/Utility may be attended on a drop-in basis, with the price for non-members/non-active members at $15 a time, and for active members $5 a time. For drop-in sessions please handle with the instructor. For 6 months (3 classes) please e-mail enrollment2∂smdtc.org
Puppy Socialization: Puppies must have received the second vaccination in the puppy series before they are brought to class. The breeder may have given the first shot and the veterinarian the second. Please bring vaccination records to class the first night.
Package Classes – If you are interested in our Puppy/Home Manners Package or our Home Manners/Public Manners Package, please go to Class List/Registration and click on the Package link on the upper right.
Irene Bessette, Enrollment Secretary and Obedience Enrollment: enrollment2∂smdtc.org