A Trained Dog is a Happy Dog
SMDTC is dedicated to producing dogs that have been trained and conditioned always to behave in home, in public places, and in the presence of other dogs.
- This event has passed.
SMDTC Assistants Training
September 28, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Assistant training classes will be held at the SMDTC building on Sunday 9/17/17 at 3:00 pm and Thursday 9/28 at 7:00 pm. Prospective Assistants need to attend ONLY 1 on these training classes. If you are interested in attending one of these classes please RSVP to Kristen Trimmell via email so that she may ensure there are enough training packets available.
SMDTC is in great need of members willing to serve on occasion as a class assistant. Benefits of assisting classes include:
1. Earning a coupon to take a free class for every class you assist.
2. Free education: Learning more about dog training from every individual and dog you work with.
3. Hanging out with other warm, friendly SMDTC volunteers who share their love of dogs.
4. Sign up to assist a class. Depending on your class time, come early or stay after to train your dog.
5. Make new friends from the community and meet potential new club members.
6. Earn time toward the active membership status of 24 hours.
7. Assist 6 classes within a 2 year period and become eligible ($20/ per class assisted) for tuition/training fees toward dog training seminar(s) you wish to attend.
*Attending training does not obligate anyone to assist in any particular class. Assistants are free to decide if and when they might like to assist with a class.
If you think you might be interested in assisting please contact Kristen Trimmell
- September 28, 2017
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Kristen Trimmell